LD Systems DDQ12 aktivni zvočnik
LD Systems DDQ12 aktivni zvočnik z DSP
Quality 1 millisecond ahead ... the LD Systems DDQ 12 active speaker.
The LD Systems DDQ 12 is an extremely high-performance 2-way active speaker for compact systems, FOH and monitor applications, delay lines, and permanent installations. The groundbreaking design and comprehensive features with leading components ensure superior performance in its class.
Trouble-free operation of the DDQ 12 is ensured by a specially programmed Sharc DSP with 24-bit/48-kHz converters that have remarkable dynamics of 127dB. It incorporates volume control, delay, EQ, crossover, phase, and all protection functions for the drivers and power amps. Heat sinks and a silent fan provide additional protection against overheating. The decisive advantage is attained by a predictive peak limiter with a look-ahead time of 1 millisecond. It guarantees absolute freedom from distortion even at maximum volume.
The DDQ 12 is loaded with a 12" Faital Pro PR300 neodymium woofer and a BMS tweeter. The asymmetrical tweeter horn offers optimal, even sound level distribution from the very first to the very last row of the audience. Its design ensures extraordinarily dynamic, linear reproduction up to 20 kHz. The two drivers arepowered separately by two Class D Hypex UCD400 power stage modules with an output of 800W RMS. They have a load-controlled, linear frequency response and extremely low total harmonic distortion with extremely low noise and, thanks to their switching power supply, maximum efficiency. The maximum sound pressure level of the DDQ 12 is 134 dB with a dispersion angle of 80° x 50°; the horizontal sound distribution is characterized by extraordinary symmetry.
The input, link, and switchable subwoofer output of the DDQ 12take the form of XLR sockets. A ground lift switch eliminates ground loop hum, and the system functions are indicated by LEDs.
The sturdy bass-reflex enclosure is made of 15mm birch plywood with a structured coating and a front grille made of steel. There is an integral 50° angle for use as a floor monitor and the tweeter horn can be turned accordingly. It has an adjustable tilt stand mount. The innovative Evolutive handles and the low weight facilitate transport. The DDQ 12 active system is made in Germany.
- Type: Active
- Woofer size: 12"
- Woofer size: 305 mm
- Woofer impedance: 4 ohms
- Woofer magnet: neodymium
- Woofer brand: Faital Pro (12PR300, 4 ohms)
- Woofer voice coil: 2,5"
- Woofer voice coil: 63.5 mm
- Tweeter size: 1"
- Tweeter size: 25.4 mm
- Tweeter impedance: 8 ohms
- Tweeter magnet: ceramic
- Tweeter brand: BMS
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Dispersion angle (H x V): 80° x 50°
- AD/DA converter: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- DSP: Sharc
- Amplifier: 2 x Class D, Hypex Ucd400
- Power output (RMS): 2 x 400 W
- Frequency response (Hz): 54 - 20,000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 1.500 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 121 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 134 dB
- Protection: DSP-based "look ahead" limiter, RMS speaker limiter, RMS power supply limiter, overvoltage, overcurrent
- Integral media player: no
- Controls: Gain dB, x-over sub, ground lift, power switch
- Indicators: Operate, signal, peak limit, X-over sub
- Line inputs: XLR
- Line outputs: Input Link XLR, Sub Out XLR
- Cabinet material: 15mm birch plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurethane
- Cabinet type: bass reflex
- Monitor angle: 50°
- Width: 360 mm
- Height: 600 mm
- Depth: 378 mm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Features: LD SYSTEMS Evolutive handles, 36 mm stand mount, vertical tilt (SM707: ± 13,5° in seven increments)
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 bits
- Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 127 dB