M-AUDIO OXYGEN 61 MK4 USB MIDI controller
The M-Audio Oxygen 61-Key USB MIDI Controller features 61 velocity-sensitive keys and includes precise pitch and mod wheels that enable you to play and create with finely-tuned expression.
The Oxygen 61 is immediately ready for music creation with the use of a single USB cable connection to any PC or Mac that provides both data and power. Instant and definitive DAW mapping is available with the DirectLink mode and use of the 8 assignable knobs, 9 sliders and 9 buttons.
Boasting over 275 impressive instrument sounds developed by AIR Music Technology as well as many other intuitive features such as the versatile arpeggiator and chord player all encased within a solid and reliable build, the Oxygen 61 is a professional addition to the M-Audio USB MIDI Controller series.
The M-Audio Oxygen 61-Key USB MIDI Controller's main features include:
- 4th Generation MIDI controller
- USB bus-powered
- 61 velocity-sensitive keys
- DirectLink mode for automatic mapping controls within DAWs
- Dedicated transport and track select buttons
- Pitch wheel
- Mod wheel
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders
- 9 buttons
- Ignite included
- Over 275 instrument sounds developed by AIR Music Technology
- Smart MIDI technology Chord Player & Phrase Player